Physiotherapist (Full Time)
Our client, an evolving Canadian leader in integrated healthcare, is seeking a Physiotherapist for one of their Collingwood clinic locations.
As a physiotherapist with this client, you will have the opportunity to practice with some of the best clinical practitioners in the business. If you are eager to develop professionally, diversify and grow your client base, and contribute to expanding the business, this opportunity is for you.
• Performing clinical assessments, setting goals and providing treatment plans for clients
• Initiating appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
• Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
• Supervising students
• Participating in quality improvement initiatives
• Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
• Graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
• Registration with Provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Orthopedic background and/or an interest or experience in pelvic health would be considered an asset
Competitive salary and benefit packages are available.
Please apply through the following link: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=q3h9Vfw8&cs=9C6aVfwx&jvcategory=Physiotherapy&page=Job%20Description&j=oqinXfwM
We thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.